Saturday, September 24, 2016

A Little Denim Vest That Goes With Anything


Paired with white skinny jeans
     The past 2 days have been absolutely freezing, but next week it's suppose to be in the seventies! I love Colorado :) Iv'e noticed so many people starting to wear denim vests this fall. Not just wearing them but actually looking cute as hell while doing it! This sparked me to go on the search for a denim vest. I always do this to myself, i'll see the cutest piece and decide I need just that or my closet isn't complete.

Paired with black skinny Jeans
    You can call me Carrie Bradshaw:)  I literally love my closet! If you have been keeping up with my blog you know I love consignment shopping. I always find such good deals and the perfect pieces. That is how I found my denim vest. As I was finishing up dropping off some unwanted clothes at a consignment shop I noticed a manikin with a denim vest and a long sleeved white shirt under it. I am notorious for having people take clothes off manikins for me, it turns out we're the same size! Well the vest fit perfect, and it can be styled so many different ways. These days you can Google, Pintrest or even Tumblr " ways to wear a denim vest " and a million different ideas will come up.
Paired with Little Black skirt
Paired with white skinny jeans 
     You can literally pair a denim vest with anything! Jeans, shorts, skirts, (long or short) t shirts, sweaters, dresses, blouses, stripes, solids, anything! style it with a scarf, jewelry, maybe a hat! It's not just for the ladies either. Guys you could also pull this off. I think Fashion is about what YOU like. Style yourself up or down, whatever you do have fun with it and feel great!! Get a denim vest your closet will thank you, and I thank you for reading :)
                                                               ~ Camberlynn




No comments:

Post a Comment