Tuesday, September 13, 2016

An Boho Urban Photoshoot

   With fall approaching fast and so many great photo shoot ideas all I can do is try and shoot with as many photographers as possible! Recently I have been trying to expand and build my modeling portfolio. I didn't always aspire to be a model but after a photographer contacted me through Instagram wanting to do a TFP photo shoot I had to give it a try. The Pictures turned out amazing and since than I have decided to give modeling a shot. What do I have to loose? Nothing. Why not try? Why not do what most people would think to be impossible? I have branched out through Instagram, Facebook. and word of mouth to find photographers willing to do a TFP (time for print shoot) shoots. The feed back I have gotten so far has been wonderful. I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing people so far and i'm just getting started :) This weekend I found myself heading to Denver to work with a Mr. Terrance Parker. This guy was GREAT!!! We started off doing a few casual Urban and Boho looks but by the end of it everything was going so great we were able to sporadically shoot a little number he had been wanting to do with his Charger. Yes his car! This was new to me I had never even considered this type of shoot. We were able to get quite a few good shots and I learned a lot about what I do and don't like. Now most of the pieces needed for the idea of these Boho/Urban shoots I already had in my closet but I was missing a few things. Like the perfect pair of ripped blue jean and a pair of black boots!
Photo credit : Terrance Parker

 Must haves for a quick photo worthy outfit :

* Black or White Skinny jeans ( I cut holes in the knees of mine)
* Suede or Black Ankle Boots
* Loose Flowing top any color ( I love solid neutral colors)
 *Any color light flowing cover up ( Boho is all about the layers)
* Gold necklace( it goes with anything especially black and white)
* Ripped Jean shorts ( dress up or down with any top)
 *Black skinny belt

All looks shopped @ Charlotte Ruse and American Eagle
http://www.charlotterusse.com/homepage
https://www.ae.com/

Photo Credit: Terrance Parker
I learned so much from this last shoot. I can't wait to share all the photos. Having a photographer to help direct you changes everything. I'm excited to continue learning and keep shooting with new and amazing photographers. I'm very proud of all the hard work we did and every time it just gets better. If you are in or around the Denver area I highly recommend getting in touch with Terrance Parker! check out his work via Instagram @parker_photos
https://www.instagram.com/parker_photos/?hl=en
 Follow my adventure on Instagram @camberlynn and try to do something you think is impossible today :)





                            ~Camberlynn

2 comments:

  1. Soooo Proud Of you Ignitor of Souls! You are an inspiration to me and love that you are following your Bliss. Keep posting and Keep living the Dream. You are most Beautiful no matter what pose. Beautiful Soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Lana! Thank you so much, your support means everything :)miss you!

      Delete