Monday, November 7, 2016

Home, A Land Far Away



                 The time has come to go home again. I try to make it at least twice a year, all of my good friends live in a land far away called Tomahawk Wisconisn. All thought it will be a huge temperature change for me I am beyond excited to see everyone! Growing up in a town with less than 4000 people you get what you get. I wouldn't change it for anything because of all the billions of people there are in the world I get to call you guys my friends. Everyone experiences gains and losses when it comes to having friends. It is not about how long you have known someone it is about who stands by your side through thick and thin. I am so blessed to have so many good friends. Even though you guys are so far away, every time I see you it's like no time has gone by at all.  I took about an hour this morning going through old pictures and there are 1000s!! These are a few of my favorites..Tomahawk I'm coming for you, peeps be ready!  P.S I LOVE YOU ALL !!
~Camberlynn











                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

1 comment: