Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The People You Meet in Coffee Shops

Sipping coffee in a window seat:                       It's November first and the year 2016 is flying by so fast I can't believe it! Today like all days is absolutely gorgeous. I'm meeting a girl that I met at a Halloween party the other day and i'm sure she is a soul sister:) I decided to head to the coffee shop a little early to try and gather some inspiration for this blog!! As I was sitting down a couple came and sat across from me and asked what I was working on. I told them about my blog Somewhere in the Mountains.
       Turns out this couple Suzanne & Samuel are from Portugal and they're traveling all over the world!  They bought a van out of Las Angeles and have been traveling the countryside seeing more national parks than I have and I've been living in the united states for 26 years! This couple was so inspiring that Portugal has officially made my bucket list along with a
But First Coffee Sign Rustic Kitchen Decor Kitchen by ElegantSigns:
hundred other places. Shortly after they left my new friend Amandalin arrived. This girl is amazing and I am positive now she is a soul sister :) After 3 hours of conversation and two cups of coffee later I'm pretty sure this girl knows me better than some people I've known for years. To be able to go anywhere and make conversations with people from all over the world means everything to me. I truly believe the energy you put out is what you get back and I'm blessed to always meet the greatest souls. A coffee shop is also a great way to get inspiration and meet some new characters. If you're a writer and ever experience writers block go to a local coffee shop and talk to some randoms, I promise your mind will run with ideas. An old quote I go by made up by my sister and I is " Find the randoms, meet the others" and so far this has worked out wonderful. I hope everyone is enjoying there first day of November and thank you for reading :)

                                                   ~ Camberlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment