Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Best Peanut Butter Cookies Ever

    Good morning world, I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and tons of delicious sweets to enjoy!! I know I did. I ended up making this random marshmallow graham cracker cake and peanut butter cookies. I would love to share the cake recipe but I never wrote it down so I will have to make it again and hope it turns out great. Now if your looking for something quick and easy to make I would recommend these peanut butter cookies! 20 min to make no chill time required :)... AND they're dairy free :)

All YOU NEED IS :

1 2/3 cup organic all purpose four                        
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Soda

1/3 cup Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Turbinado Sugar
1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
3/4 cup fresh ground Peanut Butter ( I use 100% organic)
1/3 cup non-dairy milk ( I used Almond Milk)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract





  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • Mix all ingredients, order doesn't really matter as long as it all gets put into the bowl :)
  • After stirring the dough should be soft and easy to stick to it's self. If dough is dry add more milk but only a teaspoon or two more.
  • Depending on how little or big you want your cookies, place evenly on baking sheet. (don't forget to grease baking sheet) I use coconut oil.
  • Using a fork cross hatch each cookie and top with more turbinado sugar. 
  • Bake for 10 min ONLY.. if you feel your cookies are bigger and need more time add a minute or two. I promise no matter what these cookies should need no longer than 13 min to bake.
  • Serve with glass of almond milk and enjoy :)

        Thank you all for reading and enjoy your delicious Peanut Butter Cookies!!


                                                                  Camberlynn~



No comments:

Post a Comment