Monday, October 24, 2016

SteadilySunshine Shoot ~


        Inspired by my Denim on Denim blog and a photo shoot long in the planning with Gerald Ives I found myself in my closet trying to find out exactly what it was going to be that I would bring to this shoot. Gerald had a few ideas himself and the rest was just winging it. I knew I wanted our pictures
SteadilySunshine Photography
to have a fall feel to them so colors were important. I ended up finding the perfect long flowing dress in just the right color and the denim was already covered!  These are the perks of working at a clothing store :)
Glade Park, Co
        We ended up driving to Glade park  http://www.glade-park.com/ which is an absolutely beautiful location no matter where you go. It's about an hour drive up but so worth it. We found the perfect spot do do all of our photos and got to experience natures best when two elk went running right past us up and over a hill. Everything about this shoot was amazing. One of the best things that I have found while doing freelance modeling is the people you get to meet and the inspiration you gather along the way.
SteadilySunshine Photography
       Not every time will be exactly what you want it to be, but when you find the ones with an immediate connection and the vibes just match there is so much magic to be made.
 I am very blessed to have worked with Gerald Ives and look forward to working with him again. https://www.instagram.com/steadilyshine_photography/?hl=en
 I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoy October :)

                         Camberlynn~

No comments:

Post a Comment