Tuesday, October 4, 2016

LaS VeGaS...

          When I think of Vegas I think of sparkly stuff, drunk people, and a semi tropical get away. Originally going for a wedding but now just a chill vacation, my boyfriend and I will be staying at the Tahiti Village Resort and Spa http://www.tahitivillage.com/ This place looks amazing! We are only going for two days but I want to do as much as I can while i'm there. My plan is to split my time between exploring and relaxing. This got me thinking. Usually when you go to Las Vegas you go to clubs you pack a cute dress, heels, the whole closet. This trip is quite opposite. My approach is to feel comfortable yet sexy, less is more. I mean it's two days right?
<--- Starting with a few Rompers. Not only are they comfortable, lightweight, stylish and easy to slip on, but perfect for 80 degree weather. ------->
Shorts and a shirt are a go to for exploring. The more comfortable you are the better. I am using the same pair of sandals for all 3 outfits so it works out nice. I am notorious for packing too much so i'm trying to keep it chill but really I would rather have options and you never know when you might have to change clothes.


<------ Just in case we decide to do something a little fancy I have brought a simple skirt, top, and black boots. This can work for casual or a night out.  My favorite part and the fact that I only packed 3 is amazing... Bikinis!!!! ----------->
  I would live in a bikini year round with no question. I plan to spend a good amount of time by the pool, and bikinis make me happy so why not. I'll only have to bring a small backpack, it's going to be perfect! Hope everyone is enjoying there week, and thank you for reading :)
                                                   ~Camberlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment