Saturday, October 8, 2016

RoAd TrIp

Image result for picture of the chainsmokers
(all rights of picture reserved to artist)
 In less than 24 hours I will be making my way to Las Vegas! I don't know about you but for me I need good music, I can't do the radio. Every time I travel whether it's by plane or car I always have my i pod. I love music too much not to! Aside from the normal Soja, Rebulution, Dirty Heads and other randoms I will be adding a few new ones to the Playlist. Starting with The Chainsmokers. These guys are on fire! Based out of New York, New York their music not only has a good beat but the songs tell great stories too! A few Favorites : Until You Were Gone, Closer, Don't let me down, All we Know, and maybe basically the whole album. Suicide Squad Soundtrack is also dope!! Few favorites making the list : Wreak Havic/Skylar Grey, Sucker For Pain/ Lil Wayne &Wiz Kahlifa and a few others, Heathens/ 21 Pilots,and Gangster/ Kehlani. Las vegas is a 7 1/2 hour drive from where I am so I've also added other random songs I like; This is What you Came For/Calvin Harris, Let Me Love You/D.J Snake&Justin Bieber, some Odesza, Pretty Lights, and a few other 21 Pilot songs. When I become obsessed with a song I tend to play it on repeat so we should be good for the 8 hour drive :) Good thing my boyfriend is the sweetest and this doesn't bother him:) I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Do something epic and thank you for reading :)

                                                    ~Camberlynn


No comments:

Post a Comment