Thursday, August 18, 2016

bAli bOdY dOeS iT bEtteR

Morning world!! It's Thursday almost to the weekend, and we are already half way through August!! Where did summer go? Good thing I discovered BALI BODY, a natural skin and tanning line at the beginning of summer, I can't wait to share this with you!!http://us.balibody.com.au/
Bali Body tanning oils
       I discovered Bali Body on Instagram earlier this year. Based in Melbourne Australia, Bali Body is cruelty free, and committed to using natural plant based oils and butters! Inspired by the Indonesia Island of Bali this brand strives to make sure whatever you do and wherever you go, you can take the warm embrace of summer with you!!
Love Bali Body!!!!
 The first product I purchased from them was the Natural Tanning and Body Oil with SPF 6. Made 100% from natural, organic, ingredients it not only acts as a tanning lotion but also a moisturizer and hydrating mask for your skin. After discovering this amazing and raw tanning oil I had to go back for more. I also bought the Watermelon tanning oil which naturally enhances your tan with each use because of the actual watermelon seeds! Who would have thought!? I had no idea, and you can't beat the smell! The Watermelon oil is available with or without SPF 6. Bali Body also carries a Cacao Tanning oil made from organic Cacao packed with antioxidants, and it smells like chocolate. (on my wish list) To go with my two amazing tanning oils I had to get the natural moisturizing sunscreen, which is wonderful compared to most store bought products which can be chunky or streaky and sometimes leave white residue. They also carry a Luxe Moisturizing Lotion and a BB Cream with SPF 15 both of which are also on my wish list :)  Protecting your skin is very important and it doesn't matter if your 13, 25, or 40 whenever you choose to start taking care of your skin it's never to late. All Bali Body products range from $20-30 dollars and are worth every penny. I would rather spend twice as much knowing the ingredients will actually help benefit my skin rather than slowly kill it. If you look at the ingredients on most sunscreen and tanning oils you will notice they contain alcohol, acids and 50 other things I can't even pronounce. I'm not going to get into it too much but the less ingredients the better!! Thank you for taking time out to read, I encourage you to look into what I've talked about :) You will not be disappointed with Bali Body, they simply do it better :)

                                                                    ~Camberlynn


No comments:

Post a Comment