Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Fitness Apparel and Thrift Shops

           Another day of blue skies and sunny, I just cant get enough! Neither can anyone else!! It's the peak of summer and everyone is taking advantage of the beautiful weather. I myself love being out doors, and have come to notice more and more people sporting athletic apparel!! The fitness trend has been building over the last 3-5 years and there are so many different active wear brands!! When I think brand names I think Nike, Adidas, and Reebok along with many more which are all great I personally love Nike, but there also a little pricey. I'm here to say,you do not have to spend a lot of money to get cute work out clothes. I myself prefer to thrift store shop for most of my clothes. It's basically recycling and you score the sweetest deals.You really can't beat it.. well maybe garage sales trump all but thrift stores are amazing!! Literally over half of my closet was bought at random thrift stores!
           I just started an Aerial Silks class the other day and it's the perfect time to go on the search specifically for athletic shorts. I hit up the big stores first like Target, JCPenny, and Kohl's but I found myself back at one of my favorite little consignment shops. I knew that if I found what I was looking for I wouldn't be able to beat the price. Sure enough I found 3 pairs of Nike athletic shorts that I absolutely loved and I ended up paying less than $25 dollars for all of them. You could say that I was thrilled!! Having good comfortable work out clothes helps you to feel good and comfortable about yourself while you work out. I think that it is part of what continues to make athletic apparel so popular. I think there is motivation in picking out the perfect outfit for a new class or maybe just for your normal routine. Shopping in general can be therapeutic. You want to feel good while working out so why not spend a few bucks and get some fun yoga pants or a colorful sports bra. Be smart how you spend your money, always look for the best deals, and when in doubt thrift shop it up because you will always find what your looking for.
                                                                ~ Camberlynn

1 comment:

  1. That’s really nice! I too found a fantastic workout clothing website recently and this is also a great resource for buying designer work out clothes. The best thing is that you can find clothes in all sizes from here Carbon38.com. I always do my shopping from here.

    ReplyDelete