Monday, August 29, 2016

UnPaCk YoUr FLuFfY SwEaTeRs It'S FaLL TiMe!!!!!

           I can't wait it's almost here! Fall is upon us!!! Along with the excitement of getting to pull out all your fall and winter clothes you get to look forward to the leaves changing, camping, drinking pumpkin spice lattes in your uggs (jk) and Halloween is approaching!!!  Now being as I am originally from Wisconsin you can imagine the thousands of leggings, sweaters, long socks and comfy boots I have! I am currently located in Colorado and the weather here is beautiful 24/7 all year round!
few of my favorites
           The last two "winters" haven't even been like a winter to me. I am pleased that I don't ever have to suffer in negative 20 degrees anymore but I almost wish some kind of cold front would pass through so I could wear my fall and winter clothes more. Can't complain though a 45 min drive takes me up into the mountains for snowboarding or any other winter activity I decide to embark on :) This is where long warm socks and leggings come in handy! Most of my leggings and yoga pants are PINK/VS with a few Under Armor ones and a few random Aeropostale ones. As some of you know from reading my blogs I love thrift store shopping. Most of my comfy sweaters come from thrift stores while occasionally shopping Charlotte Russe, Forever 21 or American Eagle. ( favorites)  You can find the best over sized sweaters at consignment shops for so cheap!! This probably explains why I have a shopping problem ha ha. Aside from loving the comfortable warm sweaters my favorite fall attire is a pair of boots!!
another few favorites
      I have a few pairs of BEAPAW boots www.BEARPAW.com in a few different colors and I also have a tan pair of UGG boots http://www.ugg.com/ that go with anything. My favorite though are my Minnetonka boots https://www.minnetonkamoccasin.com, they look good with everything! Any of these boots will work, same thing different brand. Shopping for clothes in general should not cost you a million dollars unless you got it like that and you don't mind. Even if I was rich I wouldn't be spending $500.00 on a sweater that I could spend $15.00 on at a consignment shop. Not to mention that $500.00 would be taking me somewhere tropical :) Now if you don't have a pair of comfy boots or a fluffy over sized sweater for fall you should get on it!! Most people dread cold weather and winter coming but it's going to happen either way so why not make the best of it. Take up a new winter sport or take up shopping, whatever sounds more inspiring to you! Thank you for taking time out to read, good luck finding your perfect fluffy sweater and a comfy pair of boots for fall :)
                                                                                  ~Camberlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment