Monday, August 1, 2016

MoRnInG SuNsHiNe and ViTaMiN C SeRuM

      Good afternoon Monday!! It's the start of another crazy busy week, and the day after a long weekend in Denver! I spent the weekend helping my best friend move into her new place along with doing my second Promo Girl gig with Belong Designs, a fitness clothing label started and centered around the beautiful state of Colorado. While the weekend was very eventful i'm thrilled to be back in my beautiful home, surrounded by every thing I love!! 
        If your reading my blogs you will come to learn that I am obsessed with organic, natural products!! I have recently turned all my makeup to organic along with all my skin and hair products!! One of my favorite skin products and what I start my Monday's with is MAD HIPPIE advanced skin care Vitamin C Serum!!www.vitacost.com/mad-hippie .Containing Konjac Root, Fervlic, and Hyaluronic Acid this stuff is great for evening out your skin tone!!Vitamin C is crucial for the production of collagen, and helps maintain elasticity and firmness, which makes it great for anti aging! I absolutely love it!
        Preventive care for your skin also means using sunscreen. Growing up I never used sunscreen, now that I 'm older I can literally point out new freckles!I recently started using an SPF 30 organic sunscreen any time I plan to be out in the sun for more than a few hours. Taking care of your skin only takes a few minutes, and it is going to help for long after!!Whatever your doing this Monday I encourage you to take a few minutes to look into some new skin care remedies!! Reach outside the box, and as always try to stay organic, natural, and or plant based. I promise your body and the planet will thank you :)
                                      ~Camberlynn

1 comment: