Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Minerals on a Mission

     I can't believe we are already nearing the end of August! Were coming into fall and just around the corner is winter! I don't know about you but I am ready to start pulling out my comfy sweaters, long socks and warm boots for the season! With the seasons also comes dry skin. Those of you who have been reading my blog know that i'm obsessed with raw organic products and I I try to keep
everything as simple and natural as possible. This also includes my makeup! Today I want to share with you guys my favorite, Mineral  Fusion!!http://www.mineralfusion.com/pages/minerals-on-a-
Mineral Fusion Brush Cleaner
mission
   I discovered Mineral Fusion beginning of the year when I was on the search for a different make up brand that was more organic. I wanted to find something that was animal cruelty free with less ingredients that didn't look or feel like I was wearing makeup. I only use powder and mascara, occasionally throwing on some blush or eye shadow so Mineral Fusion was perfect for me. Based out of Denver Colorado Mineral Fusion is now ranked #1 natural cosmetic brand in the country! Minerals on a Mission!!
Mineral Fusion Powder
 They are dedicated to nourishing and moisturizing the skin while improving complexion for all skin types. All products are gluten free and contain no parabens, talc, artificial colors, SLS, synthetic fragrances or phthalates. Mineral Fusion also offers nail polish, hair care, skin care and body lotions while packaging products in 100% recycled materials!! Not to mention they're cruelty free!! Prices o Mineral Fusion products range all over the place but i'm telling you once you try a few products you will be hooked!! I have been using the Mineral Fusion Powder for almost 8 months now and my skin has never remained clearer while using makeup. Not to mention the mascara lengthens my lashes without having to put too many layers on. It truly has changed my skin for the better, ohh the beneficial power of minerals :) Thank you for taking time out to read, ladies I sooooo encourage you to try this makeup!!



On the left I wear no makeup at all, to the right I have applied Mineral Fusion Powder and Mascara. I tried to find the most natural lighting in the house and no filters have been added. The pictures have hardly changed but yet you can see flawless makeup. I guess I found what I was looking for :)
 http://www.mineralfusion.com/collections/cosmetics   CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!! :)

                               ~Camberlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment